Explore The Hidden Sites And Stories Of The Peak District Accompanied By Your Local Walking Guide
Peak Hidden Trails provide customised and friendly guided walks through the seldom visited areas of the Peak District National Park tailored to your personal interests and abilities.
Experience the spiritual views from the many gritstone crags and hills, explore the wooded valleys and travel the heather moorland. Rediscover the ancient stone circles while learning the folk lore, ghost stories and history of the contrasting White and Dark Peak.
Scheduled Walking EventsSee the Events page for details of upcoming scheduled walks.
Prices from as little as £3 per person.
Tailor Made Guided Walks
- Tailor made walks, views and attractions* in and around the Peak District National Park.
- Choice of comfort of own transport or use of local public transport.
- Day designed around your individual interests.
- 6 hour day, can start as early 6 am or as late as 12 noon.
- Themes including geology, history, and folk lore.
- For 3 hours Personal Tailoured Tours - £15 per person.
- For 6 hours Personal Tailoured Tours - £25 per person
For Group Rates see below.
|Guided Walk Rates for Groups of 4 - 8 people|
|AM WALKS (3 hour)||PM WALKS (3 hour)||AM+PM WALKS (6 hour)|
For tailored tours and special requirements including larger groups please contact your guide Sara for details:
* may incur additional costs.